Thread: Causal information for frnd

Default Causal information for frnd

Hi,

If someone' s residency is proved but passport is under the process of stamping nd other person complain immgration nd say wrong words abut him just because of jealous thn wht will immgration do in thus case ?

Will they going to cancle residency or they will open case again ?.

My frnd is in this poistion nd he is thinking that his co- worker give wrong information to immgration regarding me.

Unless you - or your friend - were alleged to have committed some serious crime, INZ are very unlikely to upset a case that has already been decided. INZ are a government department administering the law of the land, and they don't mess about with that on the say-so of some member of the public. If there was an allegation of something very serious, with some evidence, they might investigate, but they certainly would not cancel a visa without reason, and without warning.

But unless you or your friend have done something wrong or hidden in the course of your application, you have nothing to worry about. INZ are well able to sort out malicious rumours from fact.

Thnx JandM but my frnd didn' t do any thing wrong . Thing is that he got PR nd one of his co- worker got rejection that' s why we were thinking may be his co- worker do something wrong because of jelalous

Even if the Queen walked into INZ and said, 'Don't give him his residence,' if he has not broken any laws, INZ would not stop it. ONE PERSON is not allowed to interfere with the law of the land. Your residence visa is just as much a legal thing as a police operation. The jealous co-worker couldn't go to a policeman and say, 'Arrest him because I don't like him,' and be obeyed, and in the same way, he can't tell INZ what to do.

Intrested reply JandM . Thnx.. i like it