Thread: work reference for ITA

Lightbulb work reference for ITA

hi all

just wonder on my work reference document, actualy i got work reference from my prevoius job but they send me through pdf with letter head company, email. contact number and signature from manager. my question is if i print out that letter , is it immigration would be accepted that letter as i know need original signature ?

any advise would be welcome and thanks guys..

In my case, I printed color copies and wasn't questioned anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dan ryan View Post
    hi all

just wonder on my work reference document, actualy i got work reference from my prevoius job but they send me through pdf with letter head company, email. contact number and signature from manager. my question is if i print out that letter , is it immigration would be accepted that letter as i know need original signature ?

any advise would be welcome and thanks guys..
    Does not matter.. take a print and get it certified.. they are not asking you to send the originals.. they need to see the certified copy.. for 1 of my employers reference I did the same.. I printed it and certified it and sent along with the ITA application package..

yes but in my document is all black so it is not different eventhough colour print..for certified copy as i know to get certified we need to show original one to jp? how i can figure it out to jp if i got that document from pdf?

Quote Originally Posted by dan ryan View Post
    yes but in my document is all black so it is not different eventhough colour print..for certified copy as i know to get certified we need to show original one to jp? how i can figure it out to jp if i got that document from pdf?
    Well, you can print it, go to your company's HR, ask them to certify it - ask them to use blue ink rathen than black.

One of my documents was color print and other was blank n white print.
    I didnt certify any of it.

My work experience was in NZ not overseas.
    I was never asked any questions re work experience letter