Thread: SMC Visa - Skills Requirement

Default SMC Visa - Skills Requirement

Hi everyone,

I am planning to submit my residence visa application and I have a confusion, hope I can get an answer in this forum.
    I am claiming 10 years work experience however one of the company I worked with is already closed and I only have a general format of the certificate of employment which is typically given after resignation for employment purposes. Payslip has also been purged including contract documents. In this case, how am i supposed to include it in my claim?

Thank you for your kind help.

Cheers

I had the same situation. I provided whatever I have - job offer letter, emails (I CC'ed some of them to my gmail when I was with that company). I also contacted the previous HR manager who is now working in another company and she agreed to be the contact person if INZ calls. I also mention in my ITA that this company I worked for had already ceased its operation but they can contact my ex-HR manager for verification (of whether I worked there before or not).

Thank you Soonkoh, that's reasonable enough. I have no contact with the previous HR Manager but maybe I could request my former immediate Supervisor.