Thread: Wellington Airport - Availability of Taxi's at Midnight?

Default Wellington Airport - Availability of Taxi's at Midnight?

Hi,

I'm making the move to Wellington and fly out in a weeks time. My flight lands at Wellington at 23:55 and I'd like to know if there would be taxi's available at the airport to take me into Central Wellington where I will be staying?

I see some taxi/ cab services offers online bookings but I'd rather get a taxi when I clear customs as I'm not sure how long that would take and if there are flight delays it would make matters worse.

Thanks in advance

There were plenty of them there at night recently

Quote Originally Posted by SunSo View Post
    Hi,

I'm making the move to Wellington and fly out in a weeks time. My flight lands at Wellington at 23:55 and I'd like to know if there would be taxi's available at the airport to take me into Central Wellington where I will be staying?

I see some taxi/ cab services offers online bookings but I'd rather get a taxi when I clear customs as I'm not sure how long that would take and if there are flight delays it would make matters worse.

Thanks in advance
    I think there are taxi midnite at the train station too, soo i think there should be plenty of them. Wellington isn't that bad

Thanks for the feedback