Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help

Default Need help

Hi,

Two weeks ago , i got my residency approved and AIP letter .. thn i sent my passport for stamping. Today i called immgration to check the status, they said my application is not finalised yet. It' s still under processsing. He said it will take 6 to 9 months.

What does this mean? If i already got AIP and my online status has been changed thn why he said like that ?

Please help me i am too nervous. Is still my application is not approved ?

Thnx

The telephone answerers don't/can't always access the right areas of the computer network. You know what you've received, so don't doubt it just because some desk-jockey gets it wrong.

Anyway, what are you 'checking status' for? You KNOW the status - your passport is in to have the visa label applied, and will be coming back to you when that is done, i.e. after it has queued up in the relevant office and had it done. If what you mean is, 'When will I get my passport back?' you need to go to somebody with a crystal ball, because nobody in the real world is going to get up, find your ONE package of paper among the tens of thousands, and tell you, 'It is five hundred and forty-ninth in the queue,' or hire a private detective to follow the postal employee carrying the bag that it's in through the mail sorting office. Come on now - don't go looking for things to get in a state about.

Hey Sandy, don't be scared, as JandM said, if the status is approved and you also recieved your AIP, then it's done. The thing is that, my status also change to Approved the same day as yours, I think it was on 03 June. And I recieved my AIP on 07 June and sent out the passport the same day, and today my online status has change into Residents Indefinite. So yours might be finalized soon and who knows when will I recieved my passport, just know my passport has been stamp is good enough so don't worry, be Patient.

Thnx JandM and Tommy..

Now just hope for a best

Hi Tommy,

Hope you are doing well.

Can u pls let me know , whn u recived ur passport after changing online status to residency indefinete..

Thnx

Hi Sandyangel,

Just saw your question. my status changed on 16/06/2016 and I recieved my passport on tuesday 21/06/2016, which is quite fast. I bet you've already received your passprt back, right?

Yes , u r right

Congrats!!!!!

Good news. Of course it was!

Thnx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast