Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Permanent residency (processing time 2015 to 2016 share your experience)

Default Permanent residency (processing time 2015 to 2016 share your experience)

Hi there can you please share your experience in processing time of your pr application? I have heared mostly now a days it takes approx 9 months? Is it true? Share your experience thanks

PR visas (only available after you've been a resident for at least two years) normally only take a week or two.

I guess you are interested in applications for Residence under SMC.

Apologies yes i am talking about SMC Resident visa

@wiseguy: i got selected on April 13, 2016 then got my ITA on the 19th of April. I submitted my application on 26th of April and a case office was assigned on the 2nd of June and a few additional docs were asked and also they sent a questionnaire to my employer. i think im just waiting for approval.

i am not sure if the case will be the same to you because I am already in NZ.

Hi James,

Is your file in AKL City branch?I submitted my application on 3rd may and still awaiting a CO

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmj View Post
    @wiseguy: i got selected on April 13, 2016 then got my ITA on the 19th of April. I submitted my application on 26th of April and a case office was assigned on the 2nd of June and a few additional docs were asked and also they sent a questionnaire to my employer. i think im just waiting for approval.

i am not sure if the case will be the same to you because I am already in NZ.

Hi jamesmj,

In which branch ur application is being processed ?

Hi,

I was selected to send my application to Henderson Branch... after a week of my package was signed as received a got a email saying that they received my package and now is being process by Auckland Branch...

Not clear what will happen next...

INZ often move cases to a different office if one happens to have had less applications, all in the interests of getting the processing done asap.

Hi,

Please note my time-line with Auckland Central Branch

EOI Selected on 17/02/16
    ITA Received on 03/03/16
    ITA Submitted on 01/04/16
    CO Assigned on 30/05/16 and requested for IRD and Payslip and questionnaire sent to Employer on the sameday and furnished documents on the same day.
    I Emailed CO on 9/06/16 to check my status and received automatic reply that she is away from work
    CO replied on 13/06/16 stating my application was in 2PC queue.

@jamesmj You have been very lucky. I submitted my application on 26th April and still waiting for a CO to be allocated. Almost 2 months now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast