Thread: might be a long shot

Default might be a long shot

hi.. well we have made it home and now need a long term rental...we managed to secure a rental while still in the uk, sadly the so called 3bed turned out to be a 1 and a half with no garage, no heating or fire/wood burner,section was a waist deep mess as was the inside. but my husband and I rolled up our sleves and weeded,mowed,painted all within a wk of landing.we have got the place looking really good,besides being way to small and cold has turned out to look good,but alas now the owner says thanks for getting the place good again,im now putting it on the market!!! oooooonnnnooooo,after spending a gd year and a half selling our house(uk) with veiwings we find ourselfs in that situation again but as renters so I'm making a plee for help...... we require a 3bed+garage,20-30mins to the base, semi rural, older married couple, no kids, we have 1 dog, 1 cat, we are very house proud, pay rent on time, and want a LONG TERM rental.hubby is in full time employment,i will be after we have re-moved and settled the pets...again...we are out gordonton way and love it this way but also whatawhata/te kowhai/horitu way....just wanted to settle down for awhile until we decide to either stay renting or buy.. our furnature is getting damp as is our cloths in the makeshift wardrobes..im starting to feel like ive let my husband down by selling our beutifill home and bringing him and our pets back to my home country and find ourselfs in a crappy cold place..we can pay $430-$450max...we are very house proud and will treat your home like we own it..thanks for reading

wow, I'm shelled-shocked to learn of your predicament. sends a shiver down my spine that i may get such landlord when i touchdown nz soon. aren't there any remedies for you? I've seen ads posted on realestate.nz listing 2brm units or houses but without pics of all the rooms. is it that the living rm is counted as a brm? misleading ads if that's true. hope you find your abode soon.