Thread: Failed Lodgement due to expired documents

Default Failed Lodgement due to expired documents

Hi, I am new to this forum and tried to search for a query. Recently I submitted my ITA documents but received a 'Failed Lodgement' due to expired e-medicals of my partner and children. I have now done the new medicals and going to resubmit the application. But upon checking the police certificate dates of my partner, unfortunately it have now expired by just seven days now. Wanted to ask that do I have to make new police certificate before resubmitting the documents or will the previously submitted police certificate which was valid when I initially submitted the documents is sufficient?

To make your life easier, you may want to check all documents are valid and not expired prior your next submission.

Thanks! Received the letter and all my documents by mail/courier. The covering letter mentions about the e-medical and also lists down all the documents with issue date. It also says that all the documents should be valid at the time of submission. So that means that I have to make new police certificate and submit it with my next submission.

Yes.