Thread: Printing photos question!

Default Printing photos question!

For the Partnership visa do they need to be actual photos or would it be acceptable to put them into pages/descriptions on the computer and just print them out as colour on a normal printer? Was thinking being able to do it on the computer and arrange it that way would be nicer and more organised than having 200 loose photos in the application. Thanks

Hi,

I have always printed my photos with a description in white pages; And you don't need 200 photos... for example when applying for residence visa they request a max. of 6 photos!

My only suggestion is include photos with family and friends... it shows that your relationship is known...

I had a few pages of photos on regular paper from a home printer in a collage format. I made sure that even if we weren't together in all photos, they included photos of us at the same family event or location.

[QUOTE=elmiee;538750]For the Partnership visa do they need to be actual photos or would it be acceptable to put them into pages/descriptions on the computer and just print them out as colour on a normal printer? Was thinking being able to do it on the computer and arrange it that way would be nicer and more organised than having 200 loose photos in the application. Thanks [/QUOTE

We selected 10 photographs.. took the post card size print on cards.. .. 1 foto per card... mentioned data ,time and event it was taken.. we made sure to show our relationship journey from start till date with these 10 photos... we also made a summary sheet describing each of the photo.. Fotos was numbered and we use the same reference numbers of the summary sheet.

This was sufficient in our case