Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 Months Still SMC Resident VISA Application in Process. How about you? Share experience?

Default 8 Months Still SMC Resident VISA Application in Process. How about you? Share experience?

Hi everyone. We have submitted application in Auckland Central Branch. Its been 8 Months. Visa officer said still in process. No questions asked nothing. Any idea what exactly going on? And share your experience as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    Hi everyone. We have submitted application in Auckland Central Branch. Its been 8 Months. Visa officer said still in process. No questions asked nothing. Any idea what exactly going on? And share your experience as well.
    Hi wiseguy,

could you please share that under which category U applied , I mean your professional feild l (IT, ACCOUNANT etc)

Thanks

My application was also processed at Auckland central branch as an ICT customer support officer

Below is my timeline

EOI selected 17 Feb 2016
    ITA received 3 March 2016
    ITA submitted on 17 March 2016
    CO assigned on 16 May 2016
    Employer returned questionnaire by email to CO on 23 May 2016
    Online status changed to approved 31 May 2016
    ITA received 7 June 2016
    Passport sent for visa label on 8 June 2016
    Passport received after visa stamp on 21 June 2016

Hi wiseguy
    Same timeline on my application.i sent enquiry this week but officer still saying application in assessment .do know what's going on.

Is there a way to track application online after lodging ITA?

The application being processed means that the CO is checking that all your evidence is genuine. For every piece, s/he will contact someone who can state from their own knowledge that what you have said is true. The CO has to wait till there have been replies from all until things can go on to the next stage.

The CO will also be working 70 - 80 other cases in rotation with yours. See here to see what that entails. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....573#post533573 So some of the time that is passing is because of other cases, and is not due to special problems with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Srini88 View Post
    Is there a way to track application online after lodging ITA?
    If you applied online, you probably have the link already set. Otherwise, call the contact centre and ask them to send you a link to set online status enquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    If you applied online, you probably have the link already set. Otherwise, call the contact centre and ask them to send you a link to set online status enquiry.
    Thanks. I have submitted EOI online and see the EOI status "Decision successful". Do you refer to this link?
    Attached Images Attached Images

This Refers to your EOI which have been selected from the Pool. You may receive an email about the Same. After screening of details provided in EOI, Immigration officials may releases ITA. Screening process may take up to 1 Month. In my case it took just One Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Srini88 View Post
    Thanks. I have submitted EOI online and see the EOI status "Decision successful". Do you refer to this link?

Quote Originally Posted by pinaldesai View Post
    This Refers to your EOI which have been selected from the Pool. You may receive an email about the Same. After screening of details provided in EOI, Immigration officials may releases ITA. Screening process may take up to 1 Month. In my case it took just One Day.
    Thanks mate, I did get the ITA email and sent all required documents. I was just checking how to track the status after filing ITA? Like in your case, how did you know your application was lodged on a specific date?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast