Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: APPROVED - Timeline for Auckland Central Branch

Default APPROVED - Timeline for Auckland Central Branch

Hi All,

Thanks for this Forum, it's been a solace during the wait period of my SMC application. Here is my timeline with Auckland Central Branch:

EOI Selected on : 17/02/2016
    ITA was emailed on : 03/03/2016
    ITA Submitted on: 01/04/2016
    CO assigned on : 30/05/2016 (Same day requested for IRD and Payslip for 3 months and Employer too received questionnaire the same day)
    Add Docs Submitted on : 30/05/2016
    2PC on : 13/06/16 (Note there was a long weekend and my CO was on leave and replied to email on 13/06 stating its being reviewed by 2PC, so I have no idea of the exact date when its went to 2PC queue)
    Online Status Changed on: 24/06/2016

Congratulations Viv! Perfect timing with the weekend coming!

Congrats VivTom! You are on the next stage. PR soon

Congrats

Congratulations! Can I ask you how you got an online status? We submitted our application in Auckland, have been assigned a CO, but have not been given any way to check the status online.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by VivTom View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks for this Forum, it's been a solace during the wait period of my SMC application. Here is my timeline with Auckland Central Branch:

EOI Selected on : 17/02/2016
    ITA was emailed on : 03/03/2016
    ITA Submitted on: 01/04/2016
    CO assigned on : 30/05/2016 (Same day requested for IRD and Payslip for 3 months and Employer too received questionnaire the same day)
    Add Docs Submitted on : 30/05/2016
    2PC on : 13/06/16 (Note there was a long weekend and my CO was on leave and replied to email on 13/06 stating its being reviewed by 2PC, so I have no idea of the exact date when its went to 2PC queue)
    Online Status Changed on: 24/06/2016

Call the contact centre and ask them to send you a link to set online status enquiry.

I sent an e-mail with my info to immigrationonline@mbie.govt.nz and got an e-mail few days later with a link and a pin to be able to check for the status of my application online as previously I was only seeing the status of the EoI.

Hi rsalesh,

Please click on the "Find out more" or "my application" and a window would open giving details of each visa status you have applied in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by VivTom View Post
    Hi rsalesh,

Please click on the "Find out more" or "my application" and a window would open giving details of each visa status you have applied in the past.
    This wasn't the case for me. I was only able to see EoI result but this was fixed after contacting immigration online now under my applications I can see the EoI , medical and resident application.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast