Thread: SMC Visa Stamping in London

Default SMC Visa Stamping in London

Hi, I have sent my passports to London on 10th June for resident visa stamping but there is no migrant levy deduction or any kind of information regarding the visas till now (3rd week), So is it advisable to contact the CO to expedite the stamping , as I am planning for vacation to my home town outside kuwait.

Could some body tell whom to contact

Kindly advise
    Vivekananda

It isn't your CO's responsibility any more, now s/he has closed your case. Use the INZ general contact details.

Hi Jand thank you for your quick reply but CO mentioned to submit statutory declaration of my birth in the AIP, hence I thought she will do the check again and issue stamps...any way is it ok to contact the INZ or 3 weeks is normal?

Three weeks just for stamping is getting long. I think it would be fine to contact them and ask about it.

Thank you JAND

Hi Jand could you please clarify , which option I have to select in "Contact Us" as there are options like make a complaint, report an offence or report information. Also, there is one sub option

[B][B]Complaints about the service provided by INZ
    Service and process complaints
    If you’re not happy with the service you’ve received from us, or you think we’ve failed to follow our own processes, we’d like to hear about it. We have a dedicated process to deal with your concerns, which we call the Client Complaint Resolution Process.

The Client Complaint Resolution Process is for resolving complaints about:

any service you received from us
    the time it took us to process your application or provide any other service.

Please clarify