Thread: Anyone here obtained an Australian visitor visa?

Default Anyone here obtained an Australian visitor visa?

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was anyone here who has obtained an Australian visitor visa, I see there are two different types of visor visa for Australia, the "e-Visitor subclass 651" and the "Visitor visa e600". From what I can see online an Armenian Citizen can apply for the "Visitor visa e600" online for a short vacation in Australia after creating an online "immi account", which I am guessing is some sort of Australian computer programme for online applications. Can anyone confirm if I am correct in assuming that as I am an Armenian citizen that I should apply online for the "Visitor visa e600"?? Can someone also tell me how far away from my intended travel date I can apply for this visa and what supporting documents I will have to provide with it?

Thank you to anyone who can help with this and maybe share their experience

Hi,

Yes you can apply online, and once the visa got approved.
    You wil receive your e-visa via email.
    Note: They might ask you to send some supporting documents like funds proof or travel plains. Which you can scan it and attach with the online application.

Thanks
    Maxx

Last time I was told that even though application can be made online, all visitors to Australia must have their fingerprint and facial recognition collected at TTS Australia. There are two centres in NZ, one in Auckland and one in Queenstown.