Thread: Help! Panic Station! - Partnership Work Visa

Default Help! Panic Station! - Partnership Work Visa

Soooo I may have made a slight boo boo I think! I've been busy away doing my application and it's finally almost ready and could have just about got it send off today after getting some photos done and decided to look at the Immigration website to check something and now I think that I have actually filled out the wrong forms

I'm applying for a Partnership Work Visa as we have been together 10 months and not the 12 required to go for residence but somehow months ago when going through the options of what forms I needed to fill out it gave me the Partnership Residence Aplication INZ 1000 and INZ 1178 for my partner. I thought to myself, this form seems like a right ballache but I figured that they made you fill out the same form for partnership or the partner work visa as they would assume the partner work visa would lead to the residence.

Looking on the website I now see there is a partnership-based temporary visa INZ 1198 and INZ 1146 for my partner and that this seems to be the form for Partnership Work Visa? Just want to confirm I have been utterly stupid, got all my partners familys details, got him to go to a Justice of the Peace to sign his form etc for nothing?

The forms look easier and I can fill them in tonight and get it sent tomorrow, I would have still needed the Police Records, Medical and proof etc so it's not a major deal really, plus I have the Residence form filled out now ready to send at a later date

Yes that's right.