Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone is waiting smc second person check at the moment in henderson branch?, how long does it taking?, here is my time line

Default Anyone is waiting smc second person check at the moment in henderson branch?, how long does it taking?, here is my time line

My time lines
    Eoi selected 20 march
    Ita lodged 29 april
    Co allocated 18 may
    Second person check 23 rd june (not sure about 1 or two weeks ago)
    Decision pending

Quote Originally Posted by santosh.46 View Post
    My time lines
    Eoi selected 20 march
    Ita lodged 29 april
    Co allocated 18 may
    Second person check 23 rd june (not sure about 1 or two weeks ago)
    Decision pending
    Mine is in 2 PC since 15th June (Interview happened on 10th June) as informed by my CO. But its London branch. I am still waiting for the decision.. fingers crossed... I am not sure usually how much time it takes to pass through the 2 PC and then to see the status change...

It's unpredictable. When a case goes for 2pc, it joins a queue for attention, and how long the waiting time is till it gets to the front depends on how many cases were passed through from all the COs just before yours, and how staffing is at the time (sick-leave, etc.). Most of the passing time will be spent by your file waiting in line. In most cases, the actual 2pc won't take very long at all, but you can't know about exactly when it gets to that point. I know you must be anxious, but you need to be patient a little longer.

Hi jandM, i think my file was back to CO from second person check as i know because last week she again asked me for My bank statements of my previous job that was on Nepal where i worked and i submitted yesterday. I do not how long they take for decision?, Is it again my case goes to back on Co' file i mean rotated behind other cases until my turn comes up ? or she will look Asap because it was already recommended.

I don't actually KNOW this, but from what has happened to other people, I THINK the case is held aside till the extra information comes through. Good luck.

hi there me too last may 15 my co message me that she can make final decision on the last week of may.and then on june 3 he message me that my partner need to submitted police clearance in angola.and after i submit it.then my co already made a decision again and put my application in cue for 2nd person check.after 7 days i saw my application status approved

Still waiting no reply yet and dont know what to do, it's so hard to wait

What to do? Think about something different, not INZ. Don't miss real-life good things that may be happening right beside you. All the tension can't speed up the news by even ten seconds.

Thanks JandM

HI Jandm today my adviser got reply from co saying that I will receive letter concerns about application by next week just scared it's been 3 months that co allocated and already file went for senior officer and don't know what about this for

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast