Thread: About IQA

Default About IQA

Hi,
    I have few questions on below areas. Please clear me.
    1. I'm working in IT industry. My degree is the bachelor of computer applications and Masters in tourism management. in my master's I have few IT subjects in the syllabus. So, now they will consider my masters is my highest degree to my relevant experience.?
    2. I have to be complete IQA before my EOI submission.?
    3. How will they take the fee? per certificate or application.?
    Actually, I want to do IQA completion for me and my wife's certificates. In one application how many certificates I can able to submit?
    Thank you.

1. You will get the points for your Master's whatever its subject, but as long as your Bachelor's gets given the necessary Level, that will get you bonus points for qualification, and for work experience, under Area of Absolute Skill Shortage. See under the green bar for LTSSL when you enter your career here. http://skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz/

2. Yes.

3. There is one fee to pay for each person, and that fee covers up to five qualifications for that person.

Hi JandM,

Your answers are very helpful to me. Thank you so much. I have one more question.
    1. Can I able to include my wife's qualification also in that five qualifications list?

No. As I said, there is a fee to pay for EACH PERSON - that is, qualifications for just that ONE person will be assessed for each fee.

Hi JandM,

OK, Noted. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by UnU View Post
    Hi JandM,

OK, Noted. Thank you.
    do you check whether your uni or your spouse part of the exemption list? IQA is not required if your uni part of the exemption list.

My case , i submit my deg for IQA but my wife not as her uni part of the exemption list

Hi Moonrider,

Thanks for the reply.
    YES, My Uni (KU) and my spouse (JNTU) uni is in the part of the exemption list. My spouse Qualification (Master of Technology(a specialty may be listed)) is also listed, but I couldn't find my Degree (bachelor of Computer Applications) and Post grad (Master of Tourism Management) in the list.
    JNTU.jpg
    KU.jpg

Still, I have to be complete IQA.
    Thank you.