Thread: EWRB Engineer-Hold bachelor degree but they entitled to apply under option 3

Default EWRB Engineer-Hold bachelor degree but they entitled to apply under option 3

Good afternoon
    Today I got a mail from ERWB that my application has been assessed and my qualification has been accepted against the sydney Accord and 2 years experienced. And entitles me to apply for electrical engineer registration under option 3.And they require more 2000 hours of work.
    But I hold a bachelor of Engineering why I can not apply under option 2? I think option 3 for diploma in engineering.Otherwise I attached my work reference also because it should be benefit for me.It's doesn't mean I want to apply under option 3.

please I need any advice , Thank you so much

Hello. I hope someone who has been through this process will be along, who will be able to answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Hello. I hope someone who has been through this process will be along, who will be able to answer your questions.
    hopefully, I always refresh this page every 30 minutes haha . Thank you JandM

Hi today I got an e-mail from EWRB they said "Sydney accord applications are always option 3 along with Dublin accord.

Washington accord assessments and equivalencies are option 2."

so Engineering Technologist(Lv7) and Diploma in Engineering(Lv6) are always option 3 and need 3 years experience for EWRB full-registered

Thank you