Thread: Web Developer / PHP / Laravel

Lightbulb Web Developer / PHP / Laravel

Hi everyone! I'm a passionate and enthusiastic web developer. I love coding in PHP and I love Laravel framework. JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, SQL, Git are some of my daily tools. I'm a big fan of Linux and open source software.
    Recently I've started the NZ Immigration process under SMC without job offer. A job offer would speed up this process and I'll be glad to discuss about the opportunities in this field. If you have any job opportunity or any tip regarding this, please feel free to contact me

Cheers!

I'll repost some details I posted previously...

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo View Post
    PHP has the market share in terms of deployments, however, the majority of those are click and deploy frameworks/solutions like WordPress, Magento, OpenCart, Shopify, etc... There are still a number of organizations who have chosen to use PHP as their development tool, I see it often in smaller Dev shops and design agencies, as well some businesses who have in house teams supporting applications. .NET prevails as the most in demand. Generally, PHP is regarded as a second class citizen when it comes to development, and that's reflected in salaries which are generally about 25% less than their .NET or Java counterparts.

Hi G-Mo, which part of NZ are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaGardner View Post
    Hi G-Mo, which part of NZ are you in?
    Auckland!