Thread: Deadline approaching but no Migrant Levy payment deducted

Default Deadline approaching but no Migrant Levy payment deducted

Hi

My application was AIP on 4th Feb, I sent migration Levy payment form to London branch and INZ received it on 1st July (TT visa service confirmed me).

Its been almost a week that payment is not deducted from my Credit Card. I mailed my CO but she has left her job (because I received an auto reply that mail address doesn't exist),

I want to know how long normally it takes for them to process the payment?

I am afraid my deadline to submit passport is very close, can I send my Passport to London branch without waiting for them to send me instructions about sending passport.

Below was the mail I received:

I am pleased to tell you that your application for a resident visa - Skilled Migrant has been approved in principle. Your resident visa will be granted subject to you having met the requirements set out in the following paragraphs.
    Passport
    You need to provide us with a valid passport or travel document so that we can grant your first resident visa.
    We note you are located in Pakistan and will have your passport endorsed ain Dubai. However your application is still required to be finalised at the London branch. Once the below requirement/s have been provided, we will inform you of the process to have your passport endorsed at a different office.
    Migrant levy
    You need to pay a migrant levy of £285.00 in total. If you wish to pay by credit card please use the form attached. Please note that we do not accept cash.

The migrant levy is a one-off payment used to help fund programmes that assist the successful settlement of migrants. Levy funds contribute towards:
    * settlement information, services and programmes

* research into settlement issues and impacts of immigration, and

* the Language Line telephone interpreting service, the Citizens Advice and Bureau Language Link service, and the Migrant Employment Assistance service.

Please provide your passport and fees by 4 August 2016.
    You must provide your passport and fees to INZ by this date. Your passport must have at least one valid, clean page in it so that we can grant your visa. This does not include ‘endorsement’ pages – we cannot grant visas on these pages.

Provide your migrant levy either by post or in person to:

New Zealand Visa Application Centre
    TT Visa Services Ltd
    Burwood House
    14-16 Caxton Street
    London SW1H 0QY
    United Kingdom

INZ may decline your application if you do not meet these requirements. Please contact us if you cannot meet these requirements by the above date.

Hi Rehan, Dont worry...for me it took 3 weeks for stamping (PP Sent - 9th June and Received on 3rd July) its normal....y u didnt send passports and levy at the same time?....
    Last edited by varma; 7th July 2016 at 03:19 AM.

If your AIP was issued on 4 February then it will expire on 4 August. All yu needed to do was ensure that passport and levy payment was sent to VAC by 4 August , which clearly you have. INZ always take time to issues visas and it could easily be 3-4 weeks before you hear anything more.

Get that passport there!