Thread: Cannot find Section C in INZ 1002

Default Cannot find Section C in INZ 1002

Hi there
    I am applying for Residence from Work Category- Accredited Employer
    I am including my wife in the application.

As per Clause D10 of Form INZ 1000, You must provide evidence of your relationship as described in Section C of the Residence Guide (INZ 1002), if your partner is included in the application

However, I could not find Section C in Guide INZ 1002
    After Section B it straight away goes to Section D (Page 3 of 20)

What am I missing ?

In case its a typo, can you give me the correct link which tell me the details I have to submit to satisfy the requirement.

Thanks for advising
    Last edited by newbienz; 7th July 2016 at 07:32 PM.

It looks as if it should tell you to look at 'Completing Section D' (not C). And that part also refers you on to 'Completing Section J'.

Hi there

Thanks for clarifying.
    Are the conditions given for Section J also applicable in my case ?
    Its quite confusing.
    The guide and the form is totally silent on the evidence required for partners applying under Clause D10 of Form INZ 1000

Thanks for advising

It appears that the guide has a misprint, and has the information you need about Clause D headed as Section C instead. So take notice of all of the so-called Section C, and yes, Section J does apply.

And these old threads https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof may help. Partnership as part of a Residence application does not need QUITE as much evidence as for a temporary work visa, but the same general idea is there. INZ are looking to see that the partners are living together at the same address and taking joint responsibility for their lives during the 12 months leading up to the application.