Thread: Residence visa INZ 1000: Poice check & birth certificate?

Default Residence visa INZ 1000: Poice check & birth certificate?

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday.

I'm gonna apply for my Residence Visa under Partnership category this September after living together with my partner enough one year.

I have been living in NZ 2 years and a half & I'm wondering whether I do need to supply a NZ's police certificate together with the police certificate I already had at my home country? Or I should just use either of them.

Together with my passport, do I really need to provide my "Full birth certificate" translated & certified? Beacuse I saw this in the checklist of the Application form (INZ 1000).

Thank you very much for spending time helping me. Really appriciate that, friends.

yes to full birth certificate showing parents names and no to NZ police certificate. You dont need to wait 12 moths to apply, you just need to have been living together for 12 months to be approved. proicessing of application will likely take 6-9 months on shore.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    yes to full birth certificate showing parents names and no to NZ police certificate. You dont need to wait 12 moths to apply, you just need to have been living together for 12 months to be approved. proicessing of application will likely take 6-9 months on shore.
    Hi Chris, thank you very very much for this valuable information. That saves me so much time. I was thinking that I should need to have enough 12 months of living together before applying for the Residence Visa. Thanks agian & have a good night mate