Thread: Evidennce of partnerShip

Default Evidennce of partnerShip

Hello everyone,

I received ITA for residency.But I have some question regarding the proof of partnership.Me and my partnership we Both are living together for the last one year.When I received the ITA they mention me to Provide these documents:
    I have Doubts about what to write in the Joint letter from me and from my partner and do I need to get this letter Notary attested .Also, I only have the proof for Joint tenancy agreement and bank statement.All other rBills are on my name so Don't have bills which can show my partner name Please suggest document I can submit to support the evidence of relationship.

2. Minimum three of the following documents showing your address as
    evidence of having lived together for at least 12 months; and

 Joint tenancy agreements
     Joint ownership of a residential property
     Joint mortgage/loan documents
     Joint insurance policies
     Joint assets/liabilities
     Bank statements, utility bills or other mail received at your home address

3. Minimum three of the following documents as evidence of your and
    stable relationship.

Photos of you and your partner together, taken at various times over previous years (no
    more than 6 photos)

 Letters of support from family or friends (no more than 3 letters)
     Travel itineraries or tickets for joint domestic/international trips
     If you have lived apart during any period in the past 12 months, internet chat records,
    emails or letters or phone records to show you have kept in touch
     A joint letter from you and your partner stating key moments throughout your
    relationship

I have Doubts about what to write in the Joint letter from me and from my partner and do I need to get this letter Notary attested .

i am preparing this as well,

Section 1
    how bout insurance policy? (i.e insurance beneficiary should be your spouse) ; evidence of letter that sent to your wife which same as your house address (i.e spouse credit card bill, mobile bill, birthday card, insurance statement)

Section 2 , I am providing following details with add on to the mobile statement which to prove I did call my wife and vice versa for the past 3 months
    Photos of you and your partner together, taken at various times over previous years (no more than 6 photos)
    Letters of support from family or friends (no more than 3 letters)
    Travel itineraries or tickets for joint domestic/international trips

The joint letter i believe will be where/when both of you met, where/when did you propose to your wife, marriage, happy moments and etc ..
    Last edited by moonrider; 10th July 2016 at 07:24 PM.

Thank you Moonrider

Do I need to get the letter attested by notary or a copy of scanned letter signed by my father be enough.My parnets are in INdia So Email is a easy way to get the letter