Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone waiting for 2 Person Check from London Branch

Default Anyone waiting for 2 Person Check from London Branch

Hi,

I was done with my interview on 10th June 2016 and on 16th June I got to know from my CO that my application is now waiting for 2 Person check.

Anyone else waiting for second person check form London Branch please update here... thanks.

Can some share a usual time frame for getting it done and to see the status as approved online?

There is no 'usual' time. The actual check does not usually take very long, but there is a date-order queue for cases waiting for 2pc, so the waiting time depends on how many cases were referred from all the COs at that centre just before yours. We have seen cases take hours, and months, but most are weeks, that is, somewhere in the middle.

I had my interview on 13 May and provided references to verify my experience the following week and I haven't received any update nor any new questions/ requirements yet. There are no updates in the London office thread in this forum so I assumed that there is a long queue for 2pc.

Hi,

My CO send employment verification mail to my current company HR, but HT team is telling that they didn't received any mail from my co.
    CO is telling again he send follow up mails to hr, but hr didnt not received any mail. can any one help me how to solve this problem ?

employment verification mail from current company is mandatory ? i have already submitted salary certificate, bank statement

Thanks in advance

I am in same position.CO asked me few more document copies and than he will forward it to second person check.

CO did not mentioned about Job Search VISA scenario in interview.Does it means he is considering application for residence visa for which i actually applied??
    I am planning to buy home and settle only possible with Resident Visa.

Please advice what are the chances??
    Last edited by sarfoo4u; 12th July 2016 at 08:45 PM.

Hi, CO will send email or even he/she will call Ex employer make sure you provide him/her correct contact details and also alert the employer for such call.

They are very professional about it.I worked in three companies both 2 employers got email and one employer got even call for the verification.

Hi Sarfoo4u.. can u share your timeline here pls?

My CO send employment verification mail to my current company HR, but HT team is telling that they didn't received any mail from my co.
    CO is telling again he send follow up mails to hr, but hr didnt not received any mail. can any one help me how to solve this problem ?
    Ask HR team to check their spam folders. Ask them please to reconfirm to you to what email address the CO should send, and you send it on to CO. Ask them for a telephone number the CO can use in default of email if necessary.

CO did not mentioned about Job Search VISA scenario in interview.Does it means he is considering application for residence visa for which i actually applied??
    They do not necessarily mention all the possibilities, but they are all there, for every case. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....219#post519219 They know you WANT residence, as does every applicant. But the outcome they recommend will depend on what you said in the interview.

Thanks JandM, sarfoo4u

Hi, My interview was over.I called the immigration helpline they told that application is forwarded to second person check.In interview CO told it will take 3 weeks to process for second person.Just waiting for result.It feels like you gave your annual exam in school and waiting for the result.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast