Thread: Change of employer while on ITA

Default Change of employer while on ITA

Hi good day is it possible to change employer or shift to a new job with same job title? I already have an ITA but still awaiting some documents so I have not lodge it yet. Thank for the help.

Yes, you can change jobs to another skilled one. It is not the job TITLE that is important, but that it has the same DESCRIPTION - the same responsibilities, using the same skille from the qualifications that you are proving. Remember to keep yourself covered by a work visa at all times, as nobody is allowed to apply for a visa from within NZ if they are not legally allowed to live and work there. This means, you would have to apply for a new work visa, or a change of conditions, to allow you to start the new job, before giving up the old one.

Hi JandM. I'm afraid INZ will reject our new visa application under partnership because I have left my job since May 29.
    But never did I work for any employer since then.

Your situation is different from the one the original poster asked about. You know INZ are regarding you as a special case and seem to be trying to help you, if you get your application and evidence in as soon as you can.