Thread: Are there any chances?

Default Are there any chances?

My EOI is in pool since 2 months. I got 125 points with no job offer, my skillset is in long term skill shortage list. I am looking for a job currently increase my points. Are there any changes of my EOI getting selected in next few months before it expires without a job. What does history say? I am having hard time finding a job from overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by gani_498 View Post
    My EOI is in pool since 2 months. I got 125 points with no job offer, my skillset is in long term skill shortage list. I am looking for a job currently increase my points. Are there any changes of my EOI getting selected in next few months before it expires without a job. What does history say? I am having hard time finding a job from overseas.
    I am sorry. The way the NZ government has the immigration quotas set at the moment, only those with at least 140 points get selected without a skilled job offer (or 100 with a job offer).

People from the forum have had better luck getting a job offer by travelling to NZ, to be available to meet potential employers face to face. Here is an old post which may help you understand the reason for the difficulties you are having. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....952#post359952

Without a Job Offer and less than 140... your chances are low...

Please don't stop looking for a job! I got my job offer living in Australia (I am not citizen or permanent resident in Australia)...

The company support me on my visa process (work visa) and they wait for my visa (3 months - from job offer to my first day of work).

Today I am waiting for CO to take my application for SMP.

Is possible... but takes time...

married? your spouse education = degree? if yes , additional 20 points , diploma , 10 points

@JandM - Thanks for the information
    @YessicaCBO- Good to hear that..will keep trying..and all the best about Visa.
    @moonrider..I am single