Thread: Manukau branch

Default Manukau branch

Hi everyone, my residency application under smc is in manukau branch, does anyone have any experience to share about their processing timeline in same branch. I submitted my file yesterday.
    Thanks

26/04/2016 - ITA lodged
    29/04/2016 - Documents and Passport Returned with a request for additional Chest X-Ray
    03/05/2016 - Additional Chest X-ray submitted
    02/06/2016 - CO Allocated, Additional Docs Requested, Employer Questionnaire Sent

Now I am waiting for the CO to get back to me.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmj View Post
    26/04/2016 - ITA lodged
    29/04/2016 - Documents and Passport Returned with a request for additional Chest X-Ray
    02/06/2016 - CO Allocated, Additional Docs Requested, Employer Questionnaire Sent

good luck, thanks for sharing your experience

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmj View Post
    26/04/2016 - ITA lodged

Hello JAMESMJ,
    Thanks for sharing time line while processing. I am wondering , why they requested additional Chest X-ray? old one expired or older than 36 months?
    I am planning to apply SMC soon. My general medical 12 months old and X-ray 28 months old? will they require medical again or it's fine?
    Cheers
    Bunty

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer_kiwi View Post
    Hello JAMESMJ,
    Thanks for sharing time line while processing. I am wondering , why they requested additional Chest X-ray? old one expired or older than 36 months?
    I am planning to apply SMC soon. My general medical 12 months old and X-ray 28 months old? will they require medical again or it's fine?
    Cheers
    Bunty
    you dont need to submit general medical and X- ray if old ones are not older than 36 months.

Quote Originally Posted by NZN View Post
    you dont need to submit general medical and X- ray if old ones are not older than 36 months.
    Thanks NZN for your confirmations.
    Sorry for asking another questions.
    what about police clearance? i submitted police clearance 6 month before? is it 24 months validate or else?
    Cheers
    Bunty

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer_kiwi View Post
    Thanks NZN for your confirmations.
    Sorry for asking another questions.
    what about police clearance? i submitted police clearance 6 month before? is it 24 months validate or else?
    Cheers
    Bunty
    police clearance is valid for 12 months so, you are good to go for residency. In your ITA immigration might requires you to submit police clearance as well as other documents.

Quote Originally Posted by NZN View Post
    police clearance is valid for 12 months so, you are good to go for residency. In your ITA immigration might requires you to submit police clearance as well as other documents.
    ahh, no, for a non partnership based residence application PC needs to be no more than 6 months old at time of lodgement of residence application.

A5.10 Police certificates
    All police certificates must be less than six months old at the time an application is lodged, unless A5.10(d) applies or an appropriately delegated immigration officer, having regard to any instructions on the matter, has waived that requirement, in which case police certificates more than six months old may be accepted and used for determination purposes.
    If police certificates become a year old from date of issue before a decision on an application is made (see R2.25), immigration officers may request further police certificates as a basis for determining an application.
    An immigration officer may also request further police certificates within the 12-month period if there is good reason to do so.
    If police certificates were submitted with a previous application:
    they can be accepted for any further application for a temporary entry class visa (other than a student visa under U4.10) made within 24 months of the date of issue of the police certificates; or
    they can be accepted for further student visa applications as either:
    a fee-paying foreign student (U4.10); or
    a student enrolled in any Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme in any New Zealand university (see U3.35.20)
    made within 36 months of the date of issue of the police certificates; or
    they can be accepted for any further temporary entry class visa application as a partner or dependant of a student enrolled any Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme in any New Zealand university made within 36 months of the date of issue of the police certificates; or
    they can be accepted for a residence class visa application under the Partnership Category (F2) or the Dependent Child Category (F5) made within 24 months of the date of issue of the police certificates