Thread: Importance of Facebook!!!

Default Importance of Facebook!!!

Hi Everyone
    I am new to this forum and first time i am going to post something on it.
    Recently i have applied for residency under the partnership Category. I just wanted to know that Is facebook really important for this?

To be honest i am not a fan of social media. I don't use facebook or twitter as i don't really enjoy it cause i can't stick to the phone for long time. My partner was doing research for my visa and she found that people also provide their facebook screenshots to CO.
    We have provided them all the important documents required for visa except that facebook part. So we are just concerned that is why i am posting.
    'Would really appreciate suggestions or comments from everyone.

Facebook screen shots are not required at all, like every thing that can be used for evidence, there is not any one piece of evidence that must be provided to meet the partnership requirements. The requirement is that you are considered as in a genuine and stable relationship, which is assessed based on the evidence you provide, two very important things to prove are that you have lived together for at least 3 months (or 12 months for residency) and that you have shared finances.

Quote Originally Posted by David12345 View Post
    Facebook screen shots are not required at all, like every thing that can be used for evidence, there is not any one piece of evidence that must be provided to meet the partnership requirements. The requirement is that you are considered as in a genuine and stable relationship, which is assessed based on the evidence you provide, two very important things to prove are that you have lived together for at least 3 months (or 12 months for residency) and that you have shared finances.
    Hi David. Is the 3 months living together a MUST duration of living together to prove that you are genuine? How about the 2 months and 1 week? What's the difference?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David12345 View Post
    Thank you david
    I got my work visa last year under the partnership category. Now we have applied for residency as we are living together since May 2015.
    Thank you once again!