Thread: Work Visa

Default Work Visa

Hi Experts,

May I know, it is impossible to get the work visa if I don't have job offer.

Thanks

Unless you qualify for a partner sponsored work visa or a working holiday visa- yes, as far as I know it is impossible. You need a job to get a work visa.

Quote Originally Posted by mlev.26s View Post
    Hi Experts,

May I know, it is impossible to get the work visa if I don't have job offer.

Thanks
    WI2.150 Taiwan Working Holiday Scheme
    This scheme is available to 600 young people from Taiwan annually.
    To be eligible for a work visa under this scheme, applicants must:
    hold a Taiwan passport and have household registration under the laws of Taiwan; and
    have a minimum of NZ$4,200 available funds for their maintenance during the period of stay in New Zealand; and
    agree to hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance that will remain current throughout their stay in New Zealand; and
    meet the requirements at WI2.1.1(b).
    Successful applicants will be granted a work visa with the following conditions:
    if the applicant is outside New Zealand, first entry to New Zealand must be made within 12 months of the visa being granted, and the visa will allow work and multiple entries to New Zealand for 12 months from first arrival; or
    if the applicant is in New Zealand, the visa will allow work and multiple entry to New Zealand for 12 months.
    Participants in this scheme must not work for the same employer for a period exceeding three months.
    Applicants under this scheme must lodge their application in the prescribed manner (E4.50).