Thread: Work Partnership Visa

Default Work Partnership Visa

Hi

My husband has been on an NZ work visa for one year, I have been on a partnership visa.
    We have applied again for the same visas as we currently don't qualify for residency.
    I got an email today that my online status has changed, so logged in to check.
    My status says 'failed lodgements' whereas my husband's says 'pending'.
    Any ideas as to what's happened? I can't get hold of immigration on the phone - I was number 95 in the queue.
    Help

Hi there CFletch

My only feel why your application has a "failed-lodgement" status are:
    1. Have you checked the available fund of the Visa/Mastercard you used to lodge your applications? Was the fund sufficient enough to cover the cost of application? Because it not, this might be one reason.
    2. Have you gone very well through the documents you have submitted? Because if not, there must be something missing in your file.

Hope it helps.

Hi there

Funds are all good.
    Yep everything same as last year with extra bits added in for the near 2years we have been in nz.

Do you know what will happen now? Can I reapply? Or will they get in touch to tell me what's wrong?

If everything was put in well then I guess you are not in trouble.
    As far as I know there have been posters here who had problems with their INZ online accounts only to find out that they are mere glitches on the system.
    However, for the benefit of the doubt, it won't hurt anyway to call INZ and ask why that status is showing in your account.
    Quote Originally Posted by CFletch View Post
    Hi there

Funds are all good.
    Yep everything same as last year with extra bits added in for the near 2years we have been in nz.

Do you know what will happen now? Can I reapply? Or will they get in touch to tell me what's wrong?

Hoping for a glitch! I've called but was number 95 in the queue. So I'll just sit and wait to find out I guess.
    As if this isn't stressful enough already eh!
    Thanks for your help - I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by CFletch View Post
    Hoping for a glitch! I've called but was number 95 in the queue. So I'll just sit and wait to find out I guess.
    As if this isn't stressful enough already eh!
    Thanks for your help - I really appreciate it.
    Hi there. I know you're trying to reach Immigration now.
    Check this out:
    DELAYS
    Alert
    TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
    ISSUED: FRIDAY 15 JULY 2016 / 08:00 AM (NZST)
    IMMIGRATION CONTACT CENTRE CALLS
    Our Immigration Contact Centre is experiencing techinical difficulties which is causing significant delays. This is expected to last throughout the weekend. We apologise for the long wait in answering your call.
    Dismiss alert

Yeah I just noticed that. Hopefully they will get the paperwork back to me asap to rectify whatever the issue may be.