Thread: Partnership Work Visa worth a second try?

Default Partnership Work Visa worth a second try?

Hi there guys.

Any of you can predict the outcome of my visa application by providing these evidences? Comments are well appreciated.

Note: we are now living together in her place of residence for 1 month and 1 week. But we have lived together for 1 month on our travels when we were still an island apart.

Thanks

SUMMARY OF CONTENTS

Cover Letter
    Passports
    INZ 1198 - Partnership-Based Temporary Visa Application
    INZ 1146 - Form for Partners Supporting Partnership-Based Temporary Entry Application
    2 p. Outline of Love Story on a 6-months and a week of committed and ongoing relationship
    2 p. Elitesingles interactions where our Love Story all started
    3 love letter cards I sent her when we were still 1,000 miles apart
    Receipt of the travel pillow I sent her on her 2 weeks vacation to Germany
    Birthday card she gave me as one of her presents on my Birthday
    19 p. Facebook profiles Timeline of our relationship including my public testimonies and recognitions
    250 p. front and back Facebook Messenger chats and calls between us with highlights of meaningful and sweet conversations in English
    Letter from me and an E-mail explaining some discrepancy and insufficient call and texts history from our network provider i.e. Spark and Vodafone
    31 p. front and back call and text history from Spark with Reyza's mobile number highlighted including communication on early hours of morning and late nights
    12 p. call and text history from Vodafone with My mobile number highlighted
    6 p. front and back Facebook Messenger chats between me and her Mother from the Philippines with highlights telling about our relationship, what we do of the day, and our plans together i.e. Marriage, meet ups with them in our home country, and our shared life together
    E-mail between us
    21 p. Air flights tickets we have taken individually and both of us together
    6 motel and hotel reservations we made in all our Live-in Together.
    Printed copy of her receipt from a 10 days longterm parking at Wellington Airport on her last visit to me in the South and prior to my relocation to Palmerston North
    33 photos we have taken together with notes
    14 photos we have taken with family and friends with notes
    2 bus tickets we have taken together
    E- mail to my aunt in Los Angeles telling her about our relationship, our upcoming marriage and how happy I am to have her in my life
    Printed copy of the tickets I bought online for our Gondola and Luge rides in Queenstown
    E-mail confirmation of our Jucy cruise in Milford Sound she paid for both of us
    E-mail from INZ showing she paid for my previous Work Visa application
    Spark movie deal voucher we redeemed at Downtown Cinemas
    Letter from the Landlord
    2 p. Letter from my Parents telling short story about me and my partner
    6 Letters from Friends testifying to our genuine and ongoing relationship, and our living-together
    2 Air flight tickets our friend had taken with us back to Wellington from Dunedin after the 10 days tour in the South Island
    Outline of Purchases and Financial Support
    4 photos of things we purchased
    11 receipts of household materials which I and she purchased
    16 p. front and back of MY Personal Bank Statements from Westpac and ANZ and 11 p. of HERS from ANZ with highlights and notes on meaningful expenses that we were already spending for one another's expenses on travels, entertainments meals, petrol, flights, and accommodations etc., and that we were already transferring funds to our individual accounts as early as February 29, 2016
    5 p. Joint Bank Account Statements with highlights and notes on our expenses together which she opened on May 03, 2016 and funded it for a start of May 12, 2016 the day before she visited me for 5 consecutive days on May 13-17, 2016 37. 2 p. Joint Meridian utility bill
    Joint Life Insurance's Application for Replacement Policy (please note that we were advised by the Insurance that the inclusion of my name in her insurance shall take 1 month to be processed. We lodged it 2 weeks ago. We will send it through once the Policy is in our mail. THANK YOU)
    Joint AA Comprehensive Car Insurance
    Joint COL Financial Investment Certificate
    Joint Stocks and Mutual Fund Investment Ledgers
    Joint Flybuys Membership
    13 mails/letters posted to our current address

Any of you can predict the outcome of my visa application by providing these evidences?
    Come on... you are asking people to read the future for you, and it's not possible.

You have done the very best you can in putting this case together. It is totally normal to be anxious. All that you can do is live through this next uncomfortable time while INZ consider your evidence.

You already know that INZ have been very kind in allowing you time to assemble evidence properly, after your earlier mistake. They did not HAVE to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Come on... you are asking people to read the future for you, and it's not possible.

You have done the very best you can in putting this case together. It is totally normal to be anxious. All that you can do is live through this next uncomfortable time while INZ consider your evidence.

You already know that INZ have been very kind in allowing you time to assemble evidence properly, after your earlier mistake. They did not HAVE to do that.
    Hi JandM.
    Yeah it really makes us nervous what will be the outcome.
    Will certainly let this forum know the result.
    OVERKILL.

hi there....

i know how how you feel... though im nit a partner of kiwi but i knew lots of friends with kiwi partners with same concerns. what happen is you need to provide what the immigration officer asked... there job is always to find faults in your application. but if you can provide everything... theres nothing they can do. if they declined once have a second try.... believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladypink28 View Post
    hi there....

i know how how you feel... though im nit a partner of kiwi but i knew lots of friends with kiwi partners with same concerns. what happen is you need to provide what the immigration officer asked... there job is always to find faults in your application. but if you can provide everything... theres nothing they can do. if they declined once have a second try.... believe me.
    Thanks Ladypink. We are still continuing to gather evidences while our application is lodged. That's what we are told by JandM.
    I just hope that if they're not contended with the length of time we are living-in together they would ask for more evidence to cover the weeks they would want us to live-together even after and while the application has gone through.