Thread: Immigration Online Services not accessible?

Default Immigration Online Services not accessible?

Hi everyone,

my two years of residency with travel conditions have past and I applied for the permanent residency status. Today I got several emails to log into INZ's online services at https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/
    Unfortunately I am not able to reach this part of the site for days now to check if my status has changed.

Since the new website has been published nothing seems to work for me anymore. Are you guys able to access the online services? Or is it just me?

Thank you for testing it for me. The problem must be on my end then. I get a time out every time I try to reach the site.

So I tested a few things and for some reason I am not able to access that part from the immigration website. Everything else on the site seems to work fine. I am going to see if I can connect on a different internet connection now. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by J32 View Post
    So I tested a few things and for some reason I am not able to access that part from the immigration website. Everything else on the site seems to work fine. I am going to see if I can connect on a different internet connection now. Wish me luck.
    whats browser are you using? Somtimes INZ doesnt like IE and things go better with Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    whats browser are you using? Somtimes INZ doesnt like IE and things go better with Chrome.
    I have tried to access the online services with Chrome, Firefox and with my Android Phone. No luck!