Thread: Recruiting Electronic Technician

Default Recruiting Electronic Technician

Hello all,
    I'm looking for electronic technicians with passion for workbench type of work. We are a high end calibration centre and are seeking technicians with hands on experience on troubleshooting and fault finding of electronic device (test equipment, HF radios, ...). We are based in Auckland. Please do not hesitate to reply to this post if you believe you tick some of the boxes.

Hi,

I am interested in this job.
    I currently work for a service provider of samsung. Technical customer care via telephone...
    Also i graduated in mathematics, what proves that I am smart enough to handle electronic devices.
    I am 27 years old, I live in Hanover (Germany) and I would love to take this chance.

You both need to make five posts on any thread (one-word posts on here will do to boost the total), then the forum will automatically, after about 20 minutes, switch on your ability to use the Private Messaging system. Then you can exchange details privately - not allowed on a public thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    You both need to make five posts on any thread (one-word posts on here will do to boost the total), then the forum will automatically, after about 20 minutes, switch on your ability to use the Private Messaging system. Then you can exchange details privately - not allowed on a public thread.
    okay, thank you! (+1)

Hello,
    I would need to see your CV where possible.
    I really need to have hands on experience and deep understanding in electronics. The work we do is related to calibration of electronic devices and being accredited, we have no room for errors. Moreover we are dealing with high voltage / high current power supply and safety is also a critical point that require knowledge/deep understanding in what we do.
    Lastly we will have to check for Visa... Not too easy from Germany, but not impossible.
    Let's try to get in touch soon (ie private chat).

Roger that. Thanks for managing this forum.

did you see my other thread, where i introduced myself?

Quote Originally Posted by fernsehen123 View Post
    did you see my other thread, where i introduced myself?
    Hello,
    Sorry, but I haven't. Been through busy time. Please check the Babcock NZ website for the job description and contact. It will get to me.
    Still looking for people with skills (x3).