Thread: silver fern job experience

Default silver fern job experience

Hi ,
    I want to apply for the silver fern job search visa from Pakistan. I just read the requirements for the job experience. I am basically a software developer and I have work experience in software development of 2.5 years. But the problem is I am working in full-time employment before my degree finishes. My degree is just finished in December 2015 and I am working since 2014. would my work experience will still be considered? In this visa requirements that I have to show the experience after the degree completed so I am not quite sure about my work experience. also I am not sure what they mean by trade qualification. Can anyone please clear me up.

Hello,i also have questions about SFV work experience requirements...I have been through online assessments and became eligible by the results...my problem is that my working experience that lasted for exactly 2 yrs was already 3 yrs ago,would that be considered? Thanks...replies very much appreciated

Neena, can you please give a link to where you have found what you quoted about the requirement for work experience for Silver Fern?

MikkaCalago, the fact that it was three years ago should not be a problem.

for Silverfern job search, its better that you make sure your qualification is equivalent to level 7 in NZ by NZQA.
    http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/qualificatio...ualifications/
    there are only 300 places each year. and only open on 20 November and places gone like in 5 mins...