Thread: Eoi wrong answer

Default Eoi wrong answer

I recently applied for eoi and got selected. i made a mistake where i should choose job offer in new zealand where as i chose working for employer for less than 12 month. I recently completed my study and got a fulltime job as a baker . What should i do to correct this mistake in eoi. Both option will give me the same points anyway. Cheers

you can amend this on your residecne application form, which you will receive with ITA

Thank you chris. I completed my diploma few weeks ago and i as soon as i gompleted my diploma i got a job as a baker. Do you think choosing job offer in new zealand is correct or working in skilled employment gor less than 12 month would be better. I am confused . Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by coolsharukh611 View Post
    Thank you chris. I completed my diploma few weeks ago and i as soon as i gompleted my diploma i got a job as a baker. Do you think choosing job offer in new zealand is correct or working in skilled employment gor less than 12 month would be better. I am confused . Thank you
    if at the time you submit your residence application you are working , and hence taken up the job offer, then its "working less than 12 months"

Thank you once again chris.