Thread: Ielts expired

Default Ielts expired

I gave my ielts in 2013 and scored overall 7 . Is that still valid to prove my english requirment .

Quote Originally Posted by coolsharukh611 View Post
    I gave my ielts in 2013 and scored overall 7 . Is that still valid to prove my english requirment .
    Principal applicants under the Skilled Migrant Category meet the minimum standard of English if they provide a Test Report Form (no more than 2 years old at the time the application is lodged) from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), showing they achieved an overall band score of at least 6.5 in the IELTS General or Academic Module.

Thank you chris. I chose ielts as a proof for minimum standard for english which has expired while applying for my eoi. Can i write a cover letter and asking them to consider that i didnt know about the ielts rules and now that i have completed my degree entirely in english from new zealand institution while applying for residency.

you can simply substitute your NZ qualification, as evidence of English language ability, if it meets those rules, and change it on the application in the same way as job offer v worked less than 12 months.