Thread: going to submit EOI with my nearly expired child's passport

Default going to submit EOI with my nearly expired child's passport

Hi

Thank everyone for contribution to a great forum.

I am going to submit EOI with my child including in application. The point here is that my child's passport will expired in Oct 2017 and I understand that all process of SMC might be 9 months -to- 1 years or more ( I got job offers and will start to work in NZ in Aug 16 (on work visa), so hopefully the process will be quicker).

So is that any problem with my application cos my kid's passport valid for just more than a year ?

And I am in NZ but my wife and my kids is still in my country, it means that they have to send all their documents (original passports, birth certificates, qualificationss, ....) to NZ to submit all together with my documents ?

Thank so much for your advice and all the best for our dedicated moderators.

you can add/change new passport details at any time , once the application itself is lodged and before visa labels are issued.

Thank ChrisMwn for your answer. It definitely helps.

About my second question, would you mind to help.

"And I am in NZ but my wife and my kids is still in my country, it means that they have to send all their documents (original passports, birth certificates, qualificationss, ....) to NZ to submit all together with my documents ?"

Thank a lot.

you'd be lodging the application with certified copies only. At the point of issue of the visa labels, all passports would need to go, at the same time, to the issuing INZ office, wherever that was..

Thank so much ChrisMwn, It is clear now.