Thread: NZQA timescales???

Default NZQA timescales???

I've logged my paperwork with the NZQA and it states on their website it takes 35 days or 20 days fast track to process qualifications. Unfortunately the email that was sent back to inform me that they have received my paperwork now says 10 weeks. I'm just over 2 weeks into the process.
    Anyone got experience of how long this will actually take as my job starts in January and I still have my visa to apply for? Can I contact them to see if I can switch to fast track? Is it possible to submit my visa applications before receiving assessment back?
    Am I just being very impatient or should I be concerned by the timescales?
    Thanks in advance.

mine 3 months .. while my friend almost 6-7 months ...so it depends on what nzqa need to review and supportive evidence

Mine took just 6 weeks. I guess it depends on how quickly the NZQA officials are able to validate the syllabus and content. If they get delayed, IQA gets delayed, if they can zero down on the content, it should be faster within the 8-10 week mark.

can someone tell me whether they will ask for syllabus and course content certified by the university as well?

My qualifications and my husbands qualifications were submitted on the 13th January 2017 and we are still waiting - will give you an update when I hear anything

I have recieved our qualifications back now. So that was about 4 months it took to get them. I submitted my visa application at start of April and have just forwarded them the scanned copy of our qualifications now they were fine with this. Hope you hear back soon

I had to submit my transcript and get the university to email a copy to verify it