Thread: Sponsoring my partner -plz help

Default Sponsoring my partner -plz help

Hello Everyone,

Two year before I sponsored my ex partner (de facto) for residency when I applied through skill migrant category and she got it with me togeather.
    But things not work out for us and we broken up. I will be having an arranged marriage in my home country and need to bring my wife to NZ with me. Can I know what options do I have ? As I think thr is a 5 year wait for me to sponsor my next partner?

If it's true can I bring her atleast with me to NZ on any partner visa mean time this five year wait will be over? Please guide me

Thank you very much.

As I think thr is a 5 year wait for me to sponsor my next partner?
    That's correct.

I think you may be eligible to sponsor your new wife for a partner-sponsored temporary work visa https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...s-visa-holders. But you would need to meet all the requirements for proving you have been living together (for about three months). See old threads about partnership evidence.

I reckon the 5 year partner sponsor exclusion applies to all partner visas just not the residency.

I thought that, too, but then checked INZ's regulations, and there is no mention of temporary visas in the exclusions. It's probably best to check directly with INZ.