Thread: Section 49 (1) condition removal

Question Section 49 (1) condition removal

Hi guys, I came here under SMC with section 49 (1) conditions.
    I submitted my condition removal request to Auckland branch on 18th May, the Henderson branch then sent me an automatic email saying they have received my application. My employer has been contacted by a CO in the middle of June, and then I kept waiting until 14th of this month another email from INZ saying my online application status has changed (seemed they had opened a new applicaiton online for me), so I checked my application online and it said my application was only "PENDING" which was so frustrating cause I thought it should be on this status when they were contacting my employer. Anyway then 26th of this month another INZ email came saying my online status changed again and I saw my status said "APPROVED"!! So I asked my flatmate to keep an open eye on my post but it ended up with nothing came.

So today I decided to ring them - took me 1 hour waiting on the queue to be picked up by someone, I told him my situation and he checked for me. After a while he said my application has not completed yet!! He said my case has only finished the first person check (guess was the CO who contacted my employer) and it's on the queue waiting to be checked by second person, he can't ganrautee how long it would take.

If it's still on the checking progress, then why did my online status change to "approved"? Anyone had similar case or anyone has any idea about it?

Thank you!

Can anyone give me some clue plz?

If the man on the phone is correct, then whoever updated your status online made a mistake. It's annoying, but these things do happen occasionally.