Thread: visitors visa under partnership---need help

Default visitors visa under partnership---need help

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently holding a resident visa. Me and husband are planning to apply a visa for my him in coming here to New Zealand under partnership visitors visa. We've been in a long distance relationship since the start of our relationship, I visited him three times since then, got married just last January 2016. We have been living together for 2 months and 5 days in different times. Is the 2 mos and 5 days considered as living together for us to apply a visitors visa under partnership?

If it had been in one block of time, almost certainly it would be readily counted, but if it's in several short periods, INZ may feel it's like just visiting.

Every case is considered according to the evidence, so it's not possible to say directly that yours will, or will not, work out.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    If it had been in one block of time, almost certainly it would be readily counted, but if it's in several short periods, INZ may feel it's like just visiting.

Every case is considered according to the evidence, so it's not possible to say directly that yours will, or will not, work out.
    Thanks JandM!

Would you suggest applying under general visitors visa? btw, he had 2 declined applications last year. visitors visa and student visa, do you think it would affect his future applications?