Thread: Is The Mussel Boys Restaurant in Napier Open ? ?

Question Is The Mussel Boys Restaurant in Napier Open ? ?

Hi,

I've been trying to get hold of The Mussel Boys in Napier but have been getting the engaged or disconnected tone everytime I've tried. I've just tried ringing the one in Marlborough and got the same reply.

I'm just wondering if anyone has got a contact for them or if they're still open in Napier ? ?

Hi,

We are in Havelock, 20mins from Napier, have just looked through our local quick-find directory, and yes large advertisement for The Mussel Boys,
    Address: 39 Marine Parade,
    Tel no.06 835 2183
    Fax. 06 835 2193
    Open 7 days from late morning thru to evening dining.
    Hope this helps.
    Moira

Thanks for that ...

Just received an email from them to say they've closed down their Napier restaurant But they said they're now in Paraparaumu

Hopefully we can pay them a visit in the New Year as they're only about an hour away.

sorry SB for giving you duff info, we last went to Napier in Feb. I haven't unpacked our trip info yet and we're still trying to think of the name of one other restaurant for you, not far from the MB, again on Marine Drive. It had a one word name like, wave or ocean. The seafood was excellent.

We also drove out to the vineyards and they all welcomed kids too. Memories of long leisurely lunches are crowding my brain..............

D x

That's okay Smiler, quite surprised to hear it had closed down. We've just booked a birthday lunch at the Mission Estate Winery, fully booked for dinner so must be good food.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlingbadger
    Thanks for that ...

Just received an email from them to say they've closed down their Napier restaurant But they said they're now in Paraparaumu

Hopefully we can pay them a visit in the New Year as they're only about an hour away.
    We're 5 mins down the road from Paraparam and I've noticed in the last couple of weeks the Mussel Boys restaurant - haven't been in yet - I take it it's supposed to be good?
    May have to check it out soon.