Thread: Blue Stickers in passport???

Default Blue Stickers in passport???

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I applied for residency based on partnership (ex pat, we're currently living in Oz) and my CO has told me that my application is reccommended for approval so now I'm just waiting and keeping my fingers crossed. We're hoping to move soon, in the next couple of months as my partner's job has gone down the toilet. We're basically just waiting on approval but from what I've read on here it sounds like I may have to get some stickers put in my passport before we can fly over.
    - If approval is granted will I need to post my passport to NZ and wait for them to put stickers in and then post it back or can I fly to NZ and have it done there?
    I'm quite twitchy at the thought of posting off my passport and also worried as to how long this may take. Does anyone have any experience of this? I can't find any info about it online.
    Thanks! 😀

In general, people can get their stickers from Immigration NZ in their living countries, such as China, and then they will fly to NZ. Probably, there are different policies in OZ.