Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Work Visa extension

Default Work Visa extension

Hi Jand

Hope you are well. I am on open job search visa while the extension is due on Ist week of September 2016. I have studied at Graduate Diploma in International Business. Where I have studied Business Economice, Strategic management, service marketing, Internation Busines and Research. I have joined an accounted firm as an Assistant Accountant. Which is full time parmanent position. My owner is happy for support. My question is, which visa do I need to apply for staying in NZ? My concern is my job is not relavent what I have studied, so what shall I do now? Please suggest me for next step....

All suggestion welcome

Many Regards

I agree, the job you are doing not being relevant to what you have studied would mean you can't go for the Post Study Work Visa - Employer Assisted.

I suggest you look at the details for the Essential Skills visa.

Thank you for your reply. My employer is a kiwi with long accountants professional. He doesn't want to give advertisement either which is require for essential skill. Do you think, any other options are there?

No, unless he is an accredited employer and could sponsor you for a Work To Residence visa. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ZL&applying=no

Or... are you by any chance in a live-in relationship with a NZer or NZ residence or work visa holder? In that case, they might be able to sponsor you for a partnership work visa, which is an open visa allowing you to work at any job offered.

Did you have qualifications as an accountant, before you did your most recent course of study in business?

Hi Jand

Thank you for your reply. I have not found my company name on the accredited employer list. As my company is 13 employees and all the employees are New Zealander. My Boss is happy to help me as he has informed me that he is happy to go through with enquirers. My boss want me to submit the application and he is confident that visa will be granted as he is doing everything genuine. I am preparing my document. However, I haven't got an NZ partner, I have a Bachelor of Business Administration from Bangladesh.

Many Regards
    Kate

It's good that the boss wants to help you. Good luck.

Thank you very muck.

Lightbulb Beekeeper position - Immediate shortage skill list

Hi Kiwi2016,

It's nice to meet you,

I'm in the same situation to you. My visa will expire soon and I recently have a full-time offer as a beekeeper (apiarist) which is in Immediate skill shortage list. While I have completely different qualifications and experiences (Accounting) Poor us!
    My company is Kiwi own and my boss promised to support me. Could you please share me your solution?! I would appreciate so much.

Best regards,

Hi Jand,

Nice to meet you indeed,

I read in another post related to apiarist [i.e. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46872]
    As my research, apiarist belongs to Immediate skill shortage list (ANZSCO skill level 1). However, this should be in a management position. I've recently recruited as a full-time beekeeping assistant and have no related qualifications or experiences about this. What should I do next to convince INZ for work visa granted?

I do appreciate your support,

Best regards,
    Trev

You have had expert advice from ChrisMwn (who is a Licensed Immigration Adviser) on your other thread. He's said it all. Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast