Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Status of Paper Application

Default Status of Paper Application

Hi everyone

I've noticed everyone speaking about checking their status online but how do you get that option when you have submitted a paper application?

Hi Patti!

I hope this will help you:

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...ication-status

Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    Hi everyone

I've noticed everyone speaking about checking their status online but how do you get that option when you have submitted a paper application?
    hi PAtti, i submitted paper application too, i was not able to track my application processing online but once i received ITA and submitted all the documents to immigration my online status changed to received so, once your ITA documents and fee will be received your status will change.

Call the contact centre and ask them to send you a link to set online status enquiry.

does anyone experienced here where the payment was already cut from the credit card but never received any email from Immigration

Thanks everyone! I will do that and see how it goes.

Hello Amy35,
    my payment was cut, but haven't received any email from them yet. It's really hard to call contact center, I had to waiting more than 5 minutes to know that you were 136 in queue, 10 calls can not wait. I'll email them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy35 View Post
    does anyone experienced here where the payment was already cut from the credit card but never received any email from Immigration

I called this morning around 9am, luckily I was caller number 5. you can hold on to your number, they will call you back. you just have to press 1 then it will ask for your number. and when they call you their number is not shown, it's just "unknown."

nwyz, the agent told me that there's a backlog but my application is in the process for lodgement, then once it's lodged they'll email me. after that it will be in another queue for CO to assess it. She just advise me to wait and told me the max processing is 9months. I just hope before Jan. next year there'll be result.

Thanks Amy35,
    When pressing 1, system answered that my phone number was not recognized, maybe because I am outside NZ.
    and I emailed them this morning, an auto reply said they will answer in 3 days. It looks like we are in a quite long queues.
    Hope for sooner.
    All the best

Just update that I got a postal mail from INZ yesterday including receipt. They required more documents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast