Thread: Second person check

Default Second person check

When they say that my application is now with technical adviser (senioe visa officer) does it mean the second person check?

Also, i tried to check in the immigration contact centre about the status of my application she said still waiting for the nsc? But my agent emailed me that it is with technical adviser already. Is it really delayed with the immigration customer service? Thanks

First question - we can't know. A TA will sometimes do a 2pc. However, more often we hear of a case being referred to a TA if there is some question of whether or not some aspect fits the regulations. A TA is a very experienced officer who is empowered to interpret the regulations, so anything unusual gets passed to him/her for decision.

Computer updates are inputted by clerks, not the COs. The CO will list an update to be done, and the clerks will get to them in date/time order in due course. That means the computer system is not always up with real events, and it's the computer system that the telephone answerers access when talking to you.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    First question - we can't know. A TA will sometimes do a 2pc. However, more often we hear of a case being referred to a TA if there is some question of whether or not some aspect fits the regulations. A TA is a very experienced officer who is empowered to interpret the regulations, so anything unusual gets passed to him/her for decision.

Computer updates are inputted by clerks, not the COs. The CO will list an update to be done, and the clerks will get to them in date/time order in due course. That means the computer system is not always up with real events, and it's the computer system that the telephone answerers access when talking to you.
    Thanks Jandm. My CO did not ask for anything anymore from me and my employer.The last update was waiting for the NSC of my partner. Now my agent told me that it is with TA now.