Thread: immigration interview

Default immigration interview

hi there,its my 1St time on this site ,me and my partner we having immigration interview coming up next week and I wondered if anyone has any advice regarding the questions you had in your interview or any other general advice regarding the interviews. Feeling a little nervous!

Quote Originally Posted by yasinf View Post
    hi there,its my 1St time on this site ,me and my partner we having immigration interview coming up next week and I wondered if anyone has any advice regarding the questions you had in your interview or any other general advice regarding the interviews. Feeling a little nervous!
    The questions more or less similar to all other applications, it is to test your readiness as well as your competency in English. It has been discussed couple of times, I would suggest you to use the search button on top-right of the forum. Use key word "Interview question", browse thru most of the pages, and try to get the idea of the questions. INZ won't ask all, but just prepare. You may also want to ask INZ if the want to interview your partner as well.

Get a quite room with a glass of plain water

good luck!

See here http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27398 for the main long thread on this subject.

Hi jandm
    How to send u a personal message?
    Thx

Click on username over a post, and PMing is one of the options.

Or go to the top left of one of the forum screens and click on the white writing, Private Messages. That will open your PM box, and one of the possibilities in the sidebar is 'Send New Message' - click on that, and it will open up a screen.