Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regarding PAR Application NZQA

Post Regarding PAR Application NZQA

Hi

I have submitted my PAR Application to assess my MASTER of BUSINESS degree from UNITEDKINGDOM but case officer has just assessed just Master of COMPUTER Science degree from PAKISTAN and gave me level 7 for that degree but i paid fee to assess my MBAIT degree from UK which stands at level 9. I have sent two times email to case offcer about that issue bue she says your MBA degree can not assess at PAR stage. you contact to immigration or submit IQA application. Anybody can help me to what i should do now. i am worry about that.

Regards
    Iftikhar Ahmad
    Copenhagen, Denmark

NZQA state that there are certain circumstances in which they can't provide a PAR http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/qualificatio...ssment-result/, so I'm wondering if your British qualification comes under one of those headings. What institution awarded your MBAIT?

Master of Business Administration - Information System from University of Wales Cardiff United Kingdom

Anybody here to reply my query

Hi

I am primary applicant for NZ skilled migration Catagory and my wife is dependent as a secondary applicant. Now i have to submit IQA application to NZQA. I need to ask that i have to submit IQA application for my wife as well or no. My wife has got PAR application report already as a Level 7 for master degree. I will appriciate if anybody answer to my query.

When you send in your EOI to INZ, if any qualification being claimed for is not on the 'exempt from assessment' list, there has to be either PAR or IQA for it.

If you get the ITA, then when you return it, there has to be IQA for all qualifications claimed for and not exempt.

thanks JandM

Dear JandM

I have to send two separate IQA application to NZQA for myself and my wife as well or i can send combined application with single fee NZ $746.

Regards
    Iftikhar

A fee is payable for each person (and that fee covers up to five qualifications held by that one person). You can send the items for both of you in the one package, however.

Dear JandM

can u tell me in one month how many times draw occurs for NZ expression of interest, Secondary after last 20th July 2016 no draw occurred from pool yet. whats the reason

Regards
    Iftikhar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast