Thread: Ita lodgement acknowledgement?

Default Ita lodgement acknowledgement?

Hi
    How long does it take to get acknowledgement once we send the whole pile of documents to inz ?
    Thats for auckland central branch?
    And after how long we get CO?
    How we come to know that CO is alloted?
    Please advise
    Thnks

How long does it take to get acknowledgement once we send the whole pile of documents to inz ?
    Thats for auckland central branch?
    Variable, but should happen quite shortly. It may be that the only thing you get is a change of status online, if you have set up being able to see your status on the website.
    And after how long we get CO?
    Again, variable, depending on the volume of work, and therefore unpredicatable. Quite a few weeks, sometimes into months.
    How we come to know that CO is alloted?
    Again, unpredictable. Not all COs routinely make contact to announce themselves when a case is allocated to them. In some cases, people only know they've got a CO when the official has already been working the case for some time, and requests extra information.

thanks jandm

Hi Pichu,

I send my documents 07 of June to Henderson branch... and they acknowledge the package - 8 of June - at Auckland central Branch. (they changed my application location)

They contacted me - 15 of June - with my invoice and letter of waiting up to 3 months.

Waiting for CO - two months today!