Thread: Enough evidence?

Default Enough evidence?

Hi all.
    I'm currently getting all my evidence together yo apply for partnership residency. Me and my partner have been together for 1 year as of August 8th. We moved in together on September 28th.
    Neither of us receive much mail in the post, just things we've ordered online. I have gotten two past visas. One through work and one work visa through my partner, all have been sent to the address we are at now. We are living with his parents at the moment. My partner bought a house and it's getting built. It's only in his name as it was bought before I met him. So we don't have joint tenancy agreements or bills.

The evidence I have is
    Joint bank statements.
    My partners bank statements and other mail showing the same address
    My bank statements and other mail showing the same address
    Emails between myself and my partners family members
    Texts and facebook conversations between myself and my partner
    Photos of me and my partner with family and alone
    Wedding table settings that me and my partner attended together (don't have the invitation)
    Plane tickets of holidays we've taken together
    Support letter from 4 friends
    Support letter from my partners parents
    Support letter from my boss (my partner and I met at work)
    Group conversations with my partner and friends

Is this enough?

It's a good collection, especially since you've already had a work visa based on this relationship, so you know INZ have accepted that it's genuine. Other thoughts - each other mentioned as first contact (with work? doctor?), joint memberships, named on insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    It's a good collection, especially since you've already had a work visa based on this relationship, so you know INZ have accepted that it's genuine. Other thoughts - each other mentioned as first contact (with work? doctor?), joint memberships, named on insurance?
    We go to the same gym, my partner had been going to it for 8 years. So I am not his first contact. But I put him down as mine. I have attached both of these as well.

My partner and I are going to Australia for 5 days in January. Do you know what happens to the passports? Can we get them back? And if they need them again I can send it back to them?

Yes, you can ask for your passports back, then send them back in when INZ need them for the visas. They don't NEED them during the processing, once it's ticked off on their papers that they've been seen - they just keep them safely unless you want them, then send them back with (if all has gone well) your visa in.