Thread: Residency by Partnership - Photos of Both?

Question Residency by Partnership - Photos of Both?

Hi there, thank-you so much for reading this post! In the Residence Application (April 2016 revision) under Section J Evidence you Must Provide it states you must provide details of your New Zealand partner in sections D & E.

In section D it asks that two passport size photographs of your partner to be attached. Yet on the website it states only photos of the applicant are required. Can someone clarify this for me?

I don't know why the difference in the instructions, but in your place I would do what the form says. If INZ don't need/want the photos you send, they can just ignore them, whereas if they do want them and you haven't sent them, it could hold up processing of your application.

Quote Originally Posted by avow View Post
    Hi there, thank-you so much for reading this post! In the Residence Application (April 2016 revision) under Section J Evidence you Must Provide it states you must provide details of your New Zealand partner in sections D & E.

In section D it asks that two passport size photographs of your partner to be attached. Yet on the website it states only photos of the applicant are required. Can someone clarify this for me?

I was wondering the same thing. But you fill out sections f and e and then tick the box that says he's not included in the application. You tick yes if he's not a nz cotizen and migrating with you

Thank-you both for your feedback on this. It looks like the safest way is to have my partner get some photos taken as well which is what we will do! Thanks again!